Job Position: Head of Community & Growth
Commencement date: ASAP
Headquartered in Beijing, as a Partner of Enterprise Singapore’s Global Innovation Alliance (GIA) & Zhongguancun Science Park (Z-Park), DayDayUp is committed to connecting Chinese and global innovators. In the past 4 years DayDayUp has accelerated more than 150 startups, 70% of which were international. DayDayUp Pte Ltd. is a subsidiary of DayDayUp in Singapore.
On November 13th 2019, under the witness of Singapore’s Deputy Prime Minister, Mr. Heng Swee Keat, Enterprise Singapore (ESG) announced the partnership with DayDayUp as their GIA partner in Beijing. This is to help Singapore companies expand into the Chinese market and for Chinese companies to come into Singapore!
In June 2020, DayDayUp signed a partnership contract with Z-Park, to become The Official Representative of Z-Park in Singapore. The goal of this partnership is to assist Singapore startups, companies and talents to expand into Chinese market.
For more info about DayDayUp, please visit: https://www.dduwork.com
- Buildup the company branding as “China-Singapore innovation Hub”.
- Make deal-orientedsuccess stories on China Singapore innovation
- Developand maintain relations with all type of market players in the ecosystem in Singapore including and but not limited by startups, investors, media, government authorities, universities, research institutes, industry organizations,
- Ensure customer satisfaction from both Chinaand Singapore
- Establish Singapore innovation database using company’s CRM system.
- Makemarket research following the company’s industry focuses, and customer needs, produce analysis reports
- Identify the best Singaporean startups that match customer needs from China.
- Workwith HQ on product strategy, business model practicing, and business coordination.
- Implementcompany products and services, including but not limited by running startup acceleration program, ESG-funded GIA Acceleration Programme that will assist Singapore tech startups access China.
- Must be Singaporean or Singapore PR
- Be passionate at connecting China and Singapore innovations
- Rich experiencein both China and Singapore’s working environment
- Morethan five years professional experience in technology, business development, sales, international trade, or industry organization
- Team management experiencewith proven performance
- Be connectedin Singapore innovation ecosystem
- Proficient in both English and Mandarin. Candidates with strong Chinese command are preferred.