Job Position: Innovation Program Specialist Intern (Full Time and/or Intern)
Location: Beijing, China
Number of Available Vacancies: 2
Commencement date: ASAP
Headquartered in Beijing, as a Partner of Enterprise Singapore’s Global Innovation Alliance (GIA) & Zhongguancun Science Park (Z-Park), DayDayUp is committed to connecting Chinese and global innovators. In the past 4 years DayDayUp has accelerated more than 150 startups, 70% of which were international. DayDayUp Pte Ltd. is a subsidiary of DayDayUp in Singapore.
On November 13th 2019, under the witness of Singapore’s Deputy Prime Minister, Mr. Heng Swee Keat, Enterprise Singapore (ESG) announced the partnership with DayDayUp as their GIA partner in Beijing. This is to help Singapore companies expand into the Chinese market and for Chinese companies to come into Singapore!
In June 2020, DayDayUp signed a partnership contract with Z-Park, to become The Official Representative of Z-Park in Singapore. The goal of this partnership is to assist Singapore startups, companies and talents to expand into Chinese market.
For more info about DayDayUp, please visit: https://www.dduwork.com
Project planning & implementation
- Develop and maintain relations with key organizations in Singapore’s innovation ecosystem, like university, research institute, government authorities, media, corporate, startups, investors, etc.
- Support understanding and clarifying Singaporean customer needs
- Assist one managing business relations with event speakers and program mentors
- Help project manager on project schedule management
- Assist in Chinese English translation
- Assist in organizing online and/or offline events
Sales & marketing support
- Market company’s product and service to international market, especially Singaporean and Southeast Asian markets.
- Perform market research based on company’s product strategy.
- Develop international marketing channels, and international media relation
- Supportcompany’s international social networks maintenance, like Facebook, Linkedin, etc.
- Usecompany’s EDM system as a tool of marketing
- Update and maintain company’s CRM system
- Broaden and increase company’s international audience group
- Open to both Students (6 months internship) and Graduates
- Must be Singaporean or Singapore PR
- Full passion on the innovation ecosystem
- Strong capability to conduct extensive business research in an autonomous manner
- Analyticapproach to solving problems
- Pro-active and sense of initiative
- Solution-oriented and optimistic
- Proficient in both English and Mandarin. Candidates with strong Chinese command are preferred.