Job Position: Director of Singapore’s Innovation Ecosystem
Job Location: Singapore
Job type: Full Time
Number of Available Vacancies: 1
Commencement type: ASAP
- Buildup the company branding as “China-Singapore innovation Hub”.
- Make deal-orientedsuccess stories on China Singapore innovation
- Developand maintain relations with all type of market players in the ecosystem in Singapore including and but not limited by startups, investors, media, government authorities, universities, research institutes, industry organizations,
- Ensure customer satisfaction from both Chinaand Singapore
- Establish Singapore innovation database using company’s CRM system.
- Makemarket research following the company’s industry focuses, and customer needs, produce analysis reports
- Identify the best Singaporean startups that match customer needs from China.
- Workwith HQ on product strategy, business model practicing, and business coordination.
- Implementcompany products and services, including but not limited by running startup acceleration program, ESG-funded GIA Acceleration Programme that will assist Singapore tech startups access China.
- Must be Singaporean or Singapore PR
- Be passionate at connecting China and Singapore innovations
- Rich experiencein both China and Singapore’s working environment
- Morethan five years professional experience in technology, business development, sales, international trade, or investment
- Team management experiencewith proven performance
- Be connectedin Singapore startup ecosystem
- Good Chinese language level
Job Position: Innovation Program Specialist
Project planning & implementation
Develop and maintain connections with key organizations in Singapore’s innovation ecosystem, like university, research institute, government authorities, media, corporates, startups, investors, etc.
Support understanding and clarifying Singaporean customer needs
Assist in speaker management, mentor relations
Help project manager on project schedule management
Assist in Chinese English translation
Assist in organizing online and/or offline events
Sales & marketing support
Sell company’s product and service to international market, especially Singaporean and Southeast Asian markets.
Make market research based on company’s product strategy.
Develop international marketing channels, and international media relation
Be responsible for company’s international social networks maintenance, like Facebook, Linkedin, etc.
Be responsible for company’s EDM system
Update and maintain company’s CRM system
Enlarge the size of DayDayUp international audience.
Full passion on the tech ecosystem
Strong capability to conduct extensive business research in an autonomous manner
Strong analysis abilities to identify strengths and weaknesses of tech companies
Analytical approach to solving problems
Pro-active and sense of initiative
Solution-oriented and optimistic
Fluent in English and Mandar